Prof. Dr. Sc. Bohdan Lev
- Statistical physics
- Soft matter physics
- Field theory
Selected scientific publications
- Diffusion of colloidal particles in liquid crystal
- Active colloids
- Self-gravitating systems
- V. G. Nazarenko, A. B. Nych and B. I. Lev, “Crystal structure in nematic emulsion.” Phys.Rev.Lett 87,075504, (2001).
- I. I. Smalyukh, S. Chernyshuk, B. I. Lev, A. B. Nych, U.Ognysta, V.G. Nazarenko, and O.. Lavrentovich, “Elastic capillary coupling and ordered droplet structures at the liquid crystal surface’ Phys. R
- Lev B.I., Chernyshuk S.B., Tomchuk P.M. and Yokoyama H. : Symmetry breaking and inter-particle interactions in nematic colloids , Phys.Rev.E, 65, 021709, (2002).
- B. Lev, S. B. Chernyshuk, T. Yamamoto, J. Yamamoto, and H. Yokoyama, Photochemical switching between colloidal photonic crystals at the nematic-air interface , Phys.Rev.E , v.78, 020701(R) (2008).
- S.B. Chernyshuk and B.I. Lev “ Elastic interaction between colloidal particles in confined nematic liquid crystal, Phys. Rev. E, 81, 041701 (2010).
- B. I. Lev and A. D. Kiselev, "Energetic representation for nonequilibrium Brownian-like system: seady states and fluctuation relation", Phys. Rev. E, 82, 031102 (2010).
- K.V. Grigorishin and B.I. Lev “Effect of impurities with retarded interaction with quasiparticles upon critical temperature of s-wave superconductor “ Physica C 495 (2013) 174–181.
- T. Turiv, I. Lazo,O. Brodyn, B. І. Lev , V Reiffenrath, V. G. Nazarenko, and O. D Lavrentovych “Effect of collective molecular reorientation on Brownian motion of colloids in nematic liquid crystal' S
- B. I. Lev “Non-equilibrium distribution function in energetic representation” Eur. Phys. J. ST, 216, 37-48 (2013).
- B. I. Lev "Applications of Field Theory Methods to Statistical Description Nonequilibrium Systems" World Scientific, Singapore (2021) 349.
- B.I. Lev, Jun-Yong Lee and Jong-Hyun Kim "Analogue Orientation Control of a Carbon Fibre in Nematic Liquid Crystal" Scientific reports. 2019 10.
- B.I. Lev, A.P.Rebesh "Analytical solution of the classical and quantum cosmological models with an exponential potential" Phys.Rev. D 100, 123533 (2019).
Position in KAU
Position in BITP
Head of department
Member of NAS of Ukraine
Doctor of sciences