Dr. Sc. Yuliya Lashko
Selected scientific publications
- Theoretical nuclear physics
- Microscopic theory of atomic nuclei
- Study of the structure of light nuclei with the excess of neutrons and their reactions
- Cluster model of atomic nuclei
- V.S. Vasilevsky and Y.A. Lashko, “How the antisymmetrization affects a cluster-cluster interaction: two-cluster systems“, Ann. Phys., 168114 (2020)
- V. S. Vasilevsky, Yu. A. Lashko, G.F. Filippov. “Two- and three-cluster decays of light nuclei with the hyperspherical harmonics”, Phys. Rev. C., 2018, vol. 97, p.064605
- Yu.A. Lashko, G.F. Filippov, V.S. Vasilevsky, “Microscopic three-cluster model of 10Be, Nucl. Phys. A, vol. 958, pp. 78 – 100 (2017).
- Yu.A. Lashko, G.F. Filippov, V.S. Vasilevsky, “Dynamics of two-cluster systems in phase space”, Nucl. Phys. A., vol. 941, pp. 121-144 (2015).
- Yu. A. Lashko, G. F. Filippov, “The role of the Pauli principle in three-cluster systems composed of identical clusters”, Nucl. Phys. A, vol. 826, pp. 24-48, (2009).
- Yu.A. Lashko, G.F. Filippov, “How the Pauli principle governs the decay of three-cluster systems”, Nucl. Phys. A, vol. 806, pp. 124–145 (2008).
- Yu.A. Lashko, G.F. Filippov, “Cluster structure of a low-energy resonance in tetraneutron”, Phys. Atom. Nucl., vol. 71, pp. 209–214 (2008).
- G.F. Filippov and Yu.A. Lashko, “Structure of light neutron-rich nuclei and nuclear reactions involving these nuclei”, Physics of Particles and Nuclei, vol. 36, pp. 714-739 (2005).
- Gennady Filippov and Yuliya Lashko, “Peculiar properties of the cluster-cluster interaction induced by the Pauli exclusion principle”, Phys. Rev. C70, 064001 (2004).
- G.F. Filippov, Yu.A. Lashko, S.V. Korennov, K. Kato, “6He + 6He Clustering of 12Be in a Microscopic Algebraic Approach”, Few-Body Systems, vol. 34, 209 (2004).
Position in KAU
Position in BITP
Head of laboratory
Doctor of sciences